Close

Thread: Interior ideas

Interior ideas

I just bought my car last week and it was missing the little button plug on my dash that blocks of where the cigarette lighter would be. I circled it on the picture. Besides a junk yard or a honda dealer, where can i buy one. Also, besides a cigarette lighter and a push button start, what can i put there that would be cool or add any kind of functionality? Maybe ill turn it into a coin slot where you put your coins in and it sorts them lmao. I'm joking but after saying that it sounds kinda cool lol

Could always move the hazard button to that size. Drives side is a good location for the push button start, or a boost gauge.

Instead of the coin slot, a AWD button would be a good choice. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Gilmour View Post
    Instead of the coin slot, a AWD button would be a good choice. LOL
    Ha yeah that would be nice. I would rather not get the push button start. As cool as it is is rather leave that wiring a stock as possible so it doesn't become an issue down the line. I guess I'll just check out ebay and Craig's list for part out cars

I have a USB port there for my phone's charger. Then a little 4" USB cable to where my iphone sits in the ProClip holder just to the right of the center console. Works very well. As far as a coin holder, get the JDM one and put it in one of open false buttons by the steering wheel. Much more functional.

Thread Information