Close

Noise when giving the EP3 throttle while the ac is on

Hey whats up guys,

I'm starting to hear noise when my AC and I'm driving. The noise seems to get a bit louder when I step on the gas then sounds like as I give it more gas it clears up. Sounds king of like a hum or an old car. Not sure how to explain but its not too loud. Definitely sounds like something spinning because as I go faster it starts to disappear. Can anyone help.

i have the same issue its sort of a squeak coming from my transmission, when the cars in neutral and when i accelerate it does sort of go away as i speed over maybe 20mph or so. i think is either my clutch release bearing(praying this is it) or my input shaft bearing :/ Do you have this noise when the a/c is off?

Quote Originally Posted by airborneghost View Post
    i have the same issue its sort of a squeak coming from my transmission, when the cars in neutral and when i accelerate it does sort of go away as i speed over maybe 20mph or so. i think is either my clutch release bearing(praying this is it) or my input shaft bearing :/ Do you have this noise when the a/c is off?
    No noise when Ac is off. It seems to be coming from the front right of my car. I can't hear it unless I give it has while Ac is on.

Quote Originally Posted by ep3allen View Post
    No noise when Ac is off. It seems to be coming from the front right of my car. I can't hear it unless I give it has while Ac is on.
    maybe its ac belt?

Thread Information