Hey guys, not sure how many people are still floating around here from back in the day. But if any of the old school members are around, they may or may not remember me.

I used to own a VBP 2004 EP3 with a K20A2 and six speed swap and some nice JDM goodies. Unfortunately some seriously hard times came upon me and I was forced to sell the car. I miss the thing every single day and for a few years after I was out of the car game.

Today I'm doing much better, joined the US Navy and finally in a comfortable position in life. I'm out of the Honda game, though I am admittedly saving up money for an EP3 project car. Not in a rush to purchase. But when I do get my hands on one, if you've seen my old member's ride thread, you'll know exactly what to expect.

I might catch a lot of flack for it, but today I'm a Ford driver. Bought this 2015 Ford Fiesta ST back in October and it's excellent.

Not many mods yet, but I'm working on it. Cobb intake, Rally Armor mud flaps and a Mountune front lip/splitter. Gonna be getting a bigger FMIC, piping, exhaust, down pipe and an AP3 in the next few months.