Close

It's been a while..

Hey guys, not sure how many people are still floating around here from back in the day. But if any of the old school members are around, they may or may not remember me.

I used to own a VBP 2004 EP3 with a K20A2 and six speed swap and some nice JDM goodies. Unfortunately some seriously hard times came upon me and I was forced to sell the car. I miss the thing every single day and for a few years after I was out of the car game.

Today I'm doing much better, joined the US Navy and finally in a comfortable position in life. I'm out of the Honda game, though I am admittedly saving up money for an EP3 project car. Not in a rush to purchase. But when I do get my hands on one, if you've seen my old member's ride thread, you'll know exactly what to expect.

I might catch a lot of flack for it, but today I'm a Ford driver. Bought this 2015 Ford Fiesta ST back in October and it's excellent.

Not many mods yet, but I'm working on it. Cobb intake, Rally Armor mud flaps and a Mountune front lip/splitter. Gonna be getting a bigger FMIC, piping, exhaust, down pipe and an AP3 in the next few months.

Don't think too hard 2004ep3hatch's Avatar
    Good to see you! I do remember you. Nothing wrong with Ford.
    Supercharged K24 Frank powered
    PM a Moderator for assistance anytime

Welcome back! The Fiesta st's are fun.
    Green Crew #7

Please donate and support EPHatch.com: Greenie Status, License Plate Frames, Banner & Small 'ephatch.com' Decals

Was your WTS/WTT/WTB closed? Please read the following: link 1 & link 2

I did one of Ford's events at Citi Field (Mets stadium) when they were introducing them. Very nice car. Ended up buying the EP3, obviously, instead. Couldn't deal with car payments again. But the dash on both it and the Focus weren't really pulling me towards buying one of them, either - looking at that center console every day would drive me bonkers. Congrats on the car, and good luck with the mods.

Yep! Remember you and your custom work. The Fiesta STs are no slouch. I see them on the track occasionally.

Glad to see some of the old members still floating around here. Still saving up for my EP3 project. Trying to find another VBP, but it's been difficult.

From a former submariner, glad to hear you joined the Navy. The white Fiesta ST looks nice, although I would have gone for the Focus if it had to be a Ford hatchback.

It's funny, I don't check in here often, but I still have it saved on my Tapatalk. I sold my EP last year, after owning it for 12+ years.

Quote Originally Posted by Karma View Post
    From a former submariner, glad to hear you joined the Navy. The white Fiesta ST looks nice, although I would have gone for the Focus if it had to be a Ford hatchback.

It's funny, I don't check in here often, but I still have it saved on my Tapatalk. I sold my EP last year, after owning it for 12+ years.
    Very cool. I dont know if subs would have been for me, lots of respect for the guys doing that work. I do aviation, which provides for a very untraditional Navy experience. So far I really love it.

I would have chosen the Focus ST, but the Fiesta ST is notorious for being better in terms of reliability. Though I will admit that I wish I had a little more room.

Same this happen to me. Sold the ep 3 years ago. Bought an evo x. Bought another ep3 3 weeks ago drom a old norcal og original owner. Car has built k24/k20 frank built head and dc5r 6 speed.

Welp, sold the Fiesta ST and got into a 2017 WRX. Still on the hunt for a project EP3, but I may end up buying an R32 GTR since they're affordable in the PNW.

Saw your user name and said I remember you. Hello and hope the WRX fits your needs .

Quote Originally Posted by SI in GA View Post
    Saw your user name and said I remember you. Hello and hope the WRX fits your needs .
    It does and I love it. I also bought an AE86 project, but due to the rarity and expense of the parts I'm considering selling it for an EP3. I always wanted an 86, but I can't justify the expense of restoring this car some times.

I remember you having one of the nicer EP.

I pop in once a month or so.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Strife View Post
    Hey guys, not sure how many people are still floating around here from back in the day. But if any of the old school members are around, they may or may not remember me.

I used to own a VBP 2004 EP3 with a K20A2 and six speed swap and some nice JDM goodies. Unfortunately some seriously hard times came upon me and I was forced to sell the car. I miss the thing every single day and for a few years after I was out of the car game.

Today I'm doing much better, joined the US Navy and finally in a comfortable position in life. I'm out of the Honda game, though I am admittedly saving up money for an EP3 project car. Not in a rush to purchase. But when I do get my hands on one, if you've seen my old member's ride thread, you'll know exactly what to expect.

I might catch a lot of flack for it, but today I'm a Ford driver. Bought this 2015 Ford Fiesta ST back in October and it's excellent.

Not many mods yet, but I'm working on it. Cobb intake, Rally Armor mud flaps and a Mountune front lip/splitter. Gonna be getting a bigger FMIC, piping, exhaust, down pipe and an AP3 in the next few months.
    Welcome back!

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Thread Information