Close

Rebuilding from the ground up: Ed's story

To start off i bought this 2003 ep3 8/14 after selling my Turbo Ek Sedan and my Turbo Miata. Did it mostly cuz i wanted a newer car with luxuries lol and did it for the at the time gf.

Old cars

when i first brought her home

picked up some gram lights and an air walker replica lip with tein super street coilovers. along with some depo type r replica headlights and 04-05 taillights and OEM window visors

also picked up a 02 ep3 for dirt cheap for myself

how the ssm ep looked right before it was taken away from me

how i got her back from my ex. cf hood missing, bald tires, no brakes, no exhaust, cut springs on blown shocks, pretty much stock again :(

got her back to running condition. picked up a type r spoiler, oem side skirts, oem visors, type r replica front lip and new wheels. also had to get 2 new front calipers with pads, new fenders, and megan racing street coilovers.

after battleing major depression i started putting work into her and parted out the black ep.
    5 lug conversion with the ukdm Type R calipers. also picked up some Volk Racing GT-Ns

Painted the volks red and picked up a mugen rep front lip

also picked up a JRSC along with some Recaro bucket seats with a NRG quick release and Mugen pedals.

picked up a JDM rear bumper with lip and a mugen rep spoiler with Type r taillights and Type R side skirts

and recently picked up a preface jdm bumper but looking to get a facelift one soon

Looking good so far. Like the wheels, but not so much the color. Do some Type-R Recaros in the front and get a JDM back seat maybe? Glad to hear youre out of your depression. Modding and taking care of my cars has always helped me battle that type of thing.

_MG_2643.jpg
    how she currently sits.

Women kill. Dig the EK too!

few new shots, painted the preface bumper and picked up an air walker lip, matched the hood silver, and a few other goodies.

Thread Information