The first thing you will hear in the video is nuts and bolts rolling around in my cupholder so please try to ignore that. sorry, I didn't notice it until later when i watched the video, but the sound i'm speaking of is still loud and clear!

video: https://youtu.be/OeFeTOsfAJ0

Hey guys, so my EP3 now has 216k miles and im getting to the poing where i am replacing everything because its all wearing out. since i bought the car at 198k miles i have replaced
-both ball joints
-all new struts
-camber bolts
-energy suspension control arm bushings
-came with tein lowering springs

and outer tie rods are next because my right one has a little play and by little i mean 1-3mm.
Anyway i finally got all that replaced and was so happy with the ride and then i started getting this horrendous popping noise randomly. It pops in and out during cornering and correction.. it's so weird it makes me think the camber bolts are loose and the strut is pivoting but i have ruled that out. The only thing i can guess is the top strut mount rubber or bearing is bad, or that the spring is jumping out of the retainer maybe? I did notice the sound/vibration is coming from the right side and my front right strut mount rubber is cracked, but when i push down on the car i don't see much movement. Also the sound sometimes disappears and doesn't come back for a day or two. I'm quite stumped. I would greatly appreciate anyone with experience with this issue. Thanks in advance!