So I had a Greddy catback attached to a Megan test pipe on my '03 before my test pipe cracked and I had to replace the entire exhaust (80k miles or so, the bolts were NOT coming off) So I took the plunge and got a Skunk2 Alpha series Race Header and a Megan Drift Spec catback. I've watched plenty of Drift Spec videos with and without a race header(even with OEM exhaust manifold and cat) and the EP3s in the videos are quite loud, however mine is pretty quiet. I don't have any idea what could cause this, as all I have is the Hondata intake mod and some weight / transmission/ mods and an engine torque damper... For a while I had to run off the resonator (Alpha series is an RSX header, had to shorten catback) and it sounded awesome and was pretty loud, however after connecting the axleback/muffler it's extremely quiet. Is there anything that could cause my exhaust to be significantly quieter than someone else with similar mods and the same exhaust?

Some side questions as well, is there any way to make the resonator not hang so low? mine scrapes everywhere, and I'm scared that the flange is going to catch something just right and tear my whole exhaust out from under me. Second, my header is rattling against the part of the underbody that curves inward for the exhaust to go through. I want to "clear some space" (Beat the shit out of the underbody with a hammer) and I just wanted the reassurance that there's nothing that I will crush by doing that. Thanks in advance!