Close

EP3 Rear Bumper and Trunk Replacement - Help!

I need help fixing my EP3. I was rear ended hard after moving up to Oregon, and I need to find OEM parts to replace my rear bumper, trunk, and trunk window (if they come separately, I'm not too sure).

Here is what it looks like as of now:
    https://goo.gl/photos/PQr2gSdX7o293p8Y7

There's 3 things I need to fix in order for this car to be back in tip top shape, and it's these three things.
    1. I need a rear EP3 bumper to replace the destroyed one. I would prefer if it was either silver, or unpainted. Either of these is okay.
    2. I need to replace the entire trunk. If you can find a reasonably priced rear trunk for this car, please let me know. This one will be hard.
    3. I need to fix a dent in the rear right panel of the car. This one could honestly be done by removing the plastic on the inside of the car and pushing it out. I don't need help for this one.

I will continue to look for new parts, but I would like as much help as I can possibly get. Happy hunting!

Can't help on any of the parts, but the window can get bought separately - I had to have mine swapped out when I bought mine last year because of cheapass tint on the window from the previous owner. Would be much cheaper to get the entire hatch used with the window already attached, though, obviously.

Good luck! I do see all of these parts on the forums and ebay every so often, so you should be able to track the stuff down eventually. Might have to be flexible on color, though.

Ebay or craigslist. Find a junkyard sometimes they got ep3s

Thread Information