Hey guys would've posted in transmission but doesn't seem to receive much traffic. (sorry in advance). Alright so it started out with a creaking from the transmission sounded not unlike a cv joint creak, but it wasnt as it only occured when starting from a stop in 1st or 2nd gear sometimes. Then all of a sudden my transmission locked up. unless the car was off i couldnt shift gears. (I'm a student I live off campus)So I put the car into first at around 4k rpm i was able to press in the clutch and then pull it out of 1st gear and then let it fall to around 3k rpm i could push it into second and repeat for all gears to down shift i had to do the same thing but opposite. Anywho In the day that followed I got really good at heel toe and matching rpm's (neat shit btw) and I noticed that the gear shifting got way smoother. eventually i was able to shift normally like the problem was gone. Any ideas on what happened and what is the problem? I plan on getting the clutch replaced asap. Sorry for the entire story but I figure the more information the more accurate the diagnosis of the problem