Close

K24 Frankenstein setups and builds??

Hey guys (and girls),

I have searched and searched for 2.4 build threads and can't come up with much results. I'm new to this forum but not Honda's in general. I haven't messed with anything since 2008 or 2009 and it was all mostly B series and H series. K series at that time was pricey and swaps/builds weren't as common as they are now. So, k series is still fairly new to me. I recently purchased a 2003 si to daily drive but, of course, I decided to daily drive my other car and build the ep3. Should've know that would happen, right? I'm wanting to do a 2.4 bottem end Frankenstein set up. I have an idea of what all goes into the build itself but I'm just curious about everyone else's parts list and dyno numbers. I have no set budget, I don't like skimping on important internals/parts. I apologize because I'm sure there's a forum or thread out there somewhere about k24 builds but all I've come across is an old Honda-tech thread from like 2010 and I know times and builds have changed since then. I'm curious to see what k series builds are out there now. I'm more interested in an oem build BUT that could change too. Someone direct me without shaming me lol. Thanks in advance!

Bump

FWIW I have a K24 bottom end with K20A2 head. Manley Turbo Tuff JRods, Wiseco 10.2:1 pistons, Jackson Racing S/C, IPS S/C cams, custom header and exhaust. I've had this build on the car for so long I honestly don't remember when I got it all together. It took a couple of iterations to get it right, but once I did it has been rock solid. 294.6 whp with tons of track miles on it.

Thread Information