Close

Finally own an ep3!!! new here to ephatch =]

Sooooo ive been doing a lot of research and reading up on ephatch so I figured id join lol. I'm not new to the Honda scene but this is my first ep3, considering what ive read I'm looking forward to interacting with yall lmao. Can anyone help me with uploading pics ? I tried using the attachment button and even using to old upload way and it says my file is too big. don't know how else to upload.

Edit: uploaded by phone :)

Back when I first got it in Miami...

Bought some wheels just to get rid of the ugly cracked 18s it had

Couple months later , tein S-techs

Open the hood one day and decided to give the engine bay a little love...can't tell by the pic except the valve cover was the nastiest...

I think that you have to have a certain post count to be able to post pics here. So whore threads to get your post count up (I think it's 10 or 15), then you should be able to post pics. Unless I'm confusing this with Club EP3's rules, of course.

Welcome to the forum, and congrats on your purchase. Traffic's pretty slow, but hopefully we can get people to start posting here. I've had mine for a year and a half now - aftermarket is challenging and the car can be a pain in the ass to work on, but with a couple of well-placed mods, it's a fun car to tool around in.

Thumbs up

lol thanks bud, I used to be on club ep3 bu for some reason cant get on now , don't know why. anyways illtry that out lol has this forum been active lately? looks like it seemed to have died out ... and yea ive had my fair share of pain in the ass moments lol.

Welcome to a great site, and an even better car that I predict will start taking off in popularity...finally!

Club EP3 is still sorting out some bugs that it's had for a couple of months now, so give it a little time. Then try again - but log out first, and log back in.

Thread Information