Close

New to hondas new to the forum, just looking for some friends and advice!

Hey all,
    Bought my 2003 civic si about 2 weeks ago with 85xxx on it. It's super clean and I can get some pictires up soon for you guys.

My goal is to make this thinh killer on an auto x track. So far I know im.ordering kpro as soon as my tax return comes back along with some tein street basis coilovers, I plan on doing intake tonight and exhaust soon. I really like the idea of finding an a2 head to swap on but I Dont know all the details about what needs to be done to do that. I don't plan on swapping headers out because in 2 or 3 years I am planning on boosting it.

Anyway my names Andrew I'm 25 from michigan and look forward to being an active member on these boards. Any and all constructure criticism and advice is appreciated! Thanks for readin guys!

Hi looking forward to keeping track of your build.
    Last edited by talonXracer; 06-15-2009 at 02:01 PM.

welcome to the hatch!

welcome

Green Crew #7

Please donate and support EPHatch.com: Greenie Status, License Plate Frames, Banner & Small 'ephatch.com' Decals

Was your WTS/WTT/WTB closed? Please read the following: link 1 & link 2

So since thus post I've thrown on the tein coilovers, installed new headers test pipe and catback, and also an sri. Here's a few pictures from the process so far. after headers and exhaust install beauty shot.

Sorry about the mess here but that's what she's sitting on.
    exhaust pre install.
    the one bolt that gave me major problems trying to remove the stock headers. Took about a day to finnaly get them off.
    ground clearance after lowering and exhaust install.
    as she sits right now. I live on a dirt road so it's tough to keep her super clean all the time but I do my best. I need kpro so bad and I have the money for it but I need to find a car to drive to and from work while I send out my ecu to get kpro :( after kpro though, hoping to get the emu turbo kit, get that installed and running good, then save for forged internals and crank up the boost/upgrade some of the f.i. parts.

Thanks for reading!

Not Bad!! You didnt waste any time hooking your baby up right. Oh, dont put the a2 head on the k20a3. If you want to to put it on a block put it on a k24a1. There are builds on here about what you will need to do because its not a direct bolt up, if I remeber correctly you will need an A2 oil pump ect... Keep up the good work, sheesh looking good!

Yes I agree do not do the a2 head. I tried that and ran into valve to piston contact. Waste of money now I have a 2008 2.4 tsx motor with stock ep3 tranny . U will like the Power and good for boost later

Thread Information