So I have an 03 ep3 with pretty much blown stock suspension. I was thinking about a mild drop with Tein high tech springs (1.2 inch drop) and KYB excel-g shocks. Free shipping from corsportusa.com.. the springs are $220, front shocks are $247, and rear shocks are $179. That's $646.00 shipped. Plus tax and I'll be needing new strut mounts. They're $45.00 from Advance auto Parts. So about $691.00 total in parts. (please feel free to recommend any other struts or lowering springs in a similar price range.)

Now the shop that is conveniently located next to my job charges $95.00 per hour and said it would be around 6 or 7 hours of labor. They said assembling the spring onto the strut takes longer than preloaded replacements or coilovers. So that's $570 - $665 in labor.

$1,356.00 all said and done if I pay cash. At this point I'm wondering, would coilovers be around the same price? Slightly cheaper in labor.. I've seen Tein street basis z coilovers less than $500.00. Or even
Godspeed mono rs around $750.00. I don't really feel the need to raise and lower the car too often but if it'll be around the same price as the static kyb and Tein springs set up, I might consider coilovers.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

PS: another super cheap option but probably not such great quality. I guess oem replacements, no drop:
IBEiQAgJaftY_gaj2AFIgTRY7GVcoyQf40J6oVaQg8KUZ7XkWk WxAaAgoV8P8HAQ