Close

All these users online!!!

We got 340 users online right now and only 5 actual members online. WTF??? You annoymous watchers better get a damn account and start posting on here and communicating... sheeeesh.

LOL. They have to get off FB first. It would be great to see this site come back, though - I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by tommy View Post
    LOL. They have to get off FB first. It would be great to see this site come back, though - I agree.
    Yea your right about that. I might have to go on there and let them know to start posting builds and info back on this site. It would be good to see the latest and greatest in EP builds instead of posting it on FB and it being lost in the feeds.

Quote Originally Posted by playap07 View Post
    Yea your right about that. I might have to go on there and let them know to start posting builds and info back on this site. It would be good to see the latest and greatest in EP builds instead of posting it on FB and it being lost in the feeds.
    This.

Does anyone know who owns the forum now? I fear that one day, I'm gonna try to sign on and the forum will be gone. Without the traffic, it may become a reality
    Green Crew #7

Please donate and support EPHatch.com: Greenie Status, License Plate Frames, Banner & Small 'ephatch.com' Decals

Was your WTS/WTT/WTB closed? Please read the following: link 1 & link 2

We could ask Mary who owns it (and would probably have to ask her via FB.. lol).

I just sold my EP and have been wondering what the original forum has been up to. I'll bet most of those anonymous users are actually bots and crawlers.

Bots or crawlers, that super trippy... I hope this page doesnt get shut down, its still way more helpful than surfing the facebook page for information.

Quote Originally Posted by playap07 View Post
    Bots or crawlers, that super trippy... I hope this page doesnt get shut down, its still way more helpful than surfing the facebook page for information.
    Oh, absolutely -- even though this forum suffered some awful data losses over the years (lots of knowledge simply disappeared), Facebook is just not designed for searching and archiving.

Kinda makes me wish I had kept coming back here to keep the "institutional knowledge" alive.

Yes!
    FB page members need to be directed to join as members.

Maybe we should make a fun game out of it and get people to register for the forum. Tons of information that some are missing out on.

Thread Information