I drive an 03 si I'm getting ready to do some major work and need a bit of advice I'm getting ready to adjust valves never really got in to doing anything internal so any advice would be good if got a good idea of what I'm up for but since I'll have the cover off what else could I take care of while iv got it open parts I could possibly need to or would make sense to change probably paint it while I have it off but iv got close to 220000 miles on the car not to many issues but iv got what I'm hoping is vavle chatter which I think is likely not sure if it was ever done either way I'm over that 110000 make again I just got the car last year with 191000 so not to sure on all thats been done to it but it's clean good shape and runs like it's not a day over 100k. also I get rpm drop as the cooling fan turns on during idle and turns on a lot no over heating. And I need opinion on doin suspension bushing or buying new parts I have the higher end Godspeed set up waiting to go on rear lca's and camber arms need tie rod ends and ball joints whatever suggestions I can get in open to opinion on BC extended ball joints really anything I could be doin soon I'd rather do all I can the right way not cheapen out to do it twice but any money I can save is good. I have the vavle adjustment and what I said for suspension already need tre's ball joints rear brakes might as well do front bushings some ideas and a but of experience would be helpful have service manual and YouTube just new to cars really in this aspect still have a lot to learn but I can take shit apart and put it back together I just don't know what all I should be putting back in thanks for any thoughts