Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2k2 SI lip kit

Ivtecsimia

2k2 SI lip kit

Hey guys.......i recently bought the lip kit(front, sides, Back) from honda. the good ole' people at honda told me that the front is suppose to be black and the rest of the car is body color.......that doesnt make anysense or am i wrong?? thanx John.....

ephatch member
    Do you have any Honda Part Numbers that you could share?

Ivtecsimia
    i will on fri... thats when i get it..........

creator of ephatch DownTheHatch's Avatar
    Cool didn't know the lip kit came out yet. We'd like to see some pics.

Ivtecsimia
    ill take them once i get it...........

I assume you mean the type r kit from honda?? is it really out??? how much did you pay for it? and as far as the lip kit being painted black, i dont think so, i guess you could do whatever you wanted though. There was a post somewhere in here where someone photochopped a type R and gave the side skirts, rear lip, front lip, and spoiler a black tone, and left the rest of the car silver, it looked kinda hot!!

please post pics........is it the type-r kit or something different?

Ivtecsimia
    its the TYPE R>>> i was told its not avalabe to the general public..... its good to know people huh??? i have a close friend at honda.......i traded my stock wheels for it.......so i really have no clue what it costs.......just said what i wanted...... but once i get i will post pics...... Thanx john

Originally posted by Ivtecsimia
    its the TYPE R>>> i was told its not avalabe to the general public..... its good to know people huh??? i have a close friend at honda.......i traded my stock wheels for it.......so i really have no clue what it costs.......just said what i wanted...... but once i get i will post pics...... Thanx john
    I didn't think the kit would fit, as the type r is a little different in shape...the front and rear that is

Ivtecsimia
    i donno......thats what the ppl told me......i guess we just have to wait and see....ill post pics when i get it......

Originally posted by Ivtecsimia
    i donno......thats what the ppl told me......i guess we just have to wait and see....ill post pics when i get it......
    can't wait to see them. I hope it does fit!

ephatch member
    i cant wait either... post pics and the honda part number. i hope it fits... good luck man

Ivtecsimia
    im stillen waiten ....... they where suppose to drop it off 2day and it never came...hopefully 2mrrw.......i was told they will only diliever in the afternoons......im thinken that i might just paint it white(from black)..does anyone know what up(as far as the color it should be??)body color or that black they claim.thanx John

should be part numbers on each piece, please post, thanks

This has got to be one of the most confusing threads I've ever read. How come nobody but IVTECsimia has heard about the kit coming out? Something smells fishy.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information