Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2k2 SI lip kit

Originally posted by SmoothOperator
    This has got to be one of the most confusing threads I've ever read. How come nobody but IVTECsimia has heard about the kit coming out? Something smells fishy.....
    yeah, seems rather strange.

Ivtecsimia
    Originally posted by SmoothOperator
    This has got to be one of the most confusing threads I've ever read. How come nobody but IVTECsimia has heard about the kit coming out? Something smells fishy.....

Trust me there is nothing fishy here, all you have to do is know the right people........im kind of offended that you would say that.......i guess we'll have to see who has the last laugh..........Later John

Wait a minute here...I wasn't judging you. But rather the people who told you it was available. Anyways, since I posted that, other people have mentioned the kit as well...
    right here!!

Ivtecsimia
    its cool. sorry if i jumped down ur throat.......but it seemed like u where sayen i was full of crap... u know? but i got mine at a much better deal.....than those other ppl did.....once i get it all ill post pics and #'s .later john

Wow, still a no show on the kit, what seems to be the holdup?

I went to my dealership today and asked about the OEM lip kit. They didn't know anything about it. But they told me they'd have the APC kit in next week
    I need clarification on this matter...cause if it's an OEM lip kit I want it! It'll be my next purchase before I do my exhaust.

4u2nv
    i was at wilde honda today. they have a type r kit there. they found out that it doesnt fit except the side skirts. they were trying to put it on a car there. they wanted $1600 for it.

Ivtecsimia
    hey guys...........they sent me the wrong parts......i got the stck bumpers......(go figure), they said that on tues or weds id have hte sides...so hopefuly they dont foul that up.later john

Not that fast......yet! 2fastcivic's Avatar
    if they sent you the bumpers then thats a good thing too because now you wont have to bother with the reflectors on the front and rear bumpers.

ephatch member
    Originally posted by Ivtecsimia
    hey guys...........they sent me the wrong parts......i got the stck bumpers......(go figure), they said that on tues or weds id have hte sides...so hopefuly they dont foul that up.later john
    they sent u the stock bumper? is that the stock bumper from the japan with out the reflectors? just wondering... u should keep that too plus the kit so it will be JDM...that would be perfect.

if you got the jdm bumpers i would definitely keep them because like xlr8 said wilde honda got in a type r kit and the front bumper doesnt fit due to the difference in the jdm bumper and the us bumper with the side markers, also the rear spoiler from japan wont fit as well due to having to drill out the rear glass.

so i'll let you all know as soon as i hear more info.

ephatch member
    keep the jdm bumpers... and also get the type r kit with it. so the kit will fit and the bumpers wont have any reflectors and it will look sleeker. im planning to buy stock jdm bumpers with the jdm kit.

im planning to buy stock jdm bumpers with the jdm kit.
    Damn! That sounds expensive!

I drive a Rice Rocket RacingCivicSi02's Avatar
    any update on this???

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information