Close

Cruise control, power lock issues

What's up guys, I'm new to the site and having some issues with my cruise control, and power locks. I just replaced my mcu on my 02 si. So my power lock switch on the inside only works the hatch. And is there a fuse for the cruise control. When I push the master switch to the left of the wheel the indicator light does not come on,and I don't get the green light in the cluster is there somewhere I need to be focusing. I've checked all fuses and nothing is blown

Did your power locks work before you switched out the MCU? If not, it could be the actuators. They fail all the time, so the fact that both don't work wouldn't eliminate both actuators failing together as a possibility.

No idea on the cruise. But I did a search, and a lot of threads that detail the possibilities, between this forum, club ep3, and H-T. So there's some decent info out there. One of them does mention fuse #4 as one of the possible culprits.

Good luck.

Yea the locks did work before I switched the mcu out. I'll do some wire jumping just to eliminate the possibilities. I saw #4 fuse as a possible as well. I checked that one out and it was fine. Wire chasing time I guess. Thanks for the info

Ugh - have fun with that. I'm in the process of soldering the wiring for my aftermarket foglight harness to the wiring for the OEM switch, and that's about as deep as I want to get into wiring.
    Last edited by Sucka; 06-24-2009 at 09:24 PM.

Thread Information