Close

Just picked up a 2003 EP3 :)

Hi all!!

Came up on a fairly low miles, unmolested white EP3 in socal this weekend from the original owner (older women). Car is white, clean title and has 106k, it will be addition to my stable of SUVs. Only issues were some minor scraps and I have to fix the door actuator on the driver side.

My previous background of cars were 2006 wrx and Miata, which I dearly miss... but the ep3 is a good combo of mpg/practicality.

20170515_085429-2.jpg

I think that everyone should just just replace both actuators when they buy; might as well. Mine were dead too when I bought mine 2 years ago.

Congrats on the purchase, mileage is great! The EP3 won't compare to either of your previous cars in terms of fun, but it's like what you said, a good combo of everything. Then again, add a swap and some handling and it'll surprise some people.

Thanks! I just bought the honda oem driver side and installed it yesterday, i'll order the passenger when it starts to wear out. Funny thing is that it removing the door panel + remove + install the new door actuator was faster then putting the darn door panel back on. (I finally figured it out, it has to slide into slot towards the tweeter, i scratch the tweeter plastic a little).

PS: I still have a 2016 forester XT for some power :)
    Last edited by fatathaland; 06-03-2009 at 12:54 AM.

Thread Information