Close

Shifting issues and vibration in neutral and while driving at 2k rpm

Hi, my ep3 is driving me nuts please help!

Last year i replaced my clutch but didn't touch the throwout bearing and pilot bearing.
    at that time it was hard shifting, when accelerating hard at high rpm the car would not go to 2nd without grinding.
    Ive solved this then by adjusting my clutch pedal for max throw (this sortof solved my problem als the engagement point was still at the floor but enough to drive without grinding gears)

Last week i started my car and the clutch wasn't disengaging fully?! car wants to go forward when putting in gear.
    2 days later it was somewhat better.. but now when starting cold and releasing clutch pedal in neutral the car vibrates.
    It does this for 3 minutes or so till its a little bit warmer and when driving there is a fast vibration at around 2k rpm in the car.

What is going on please help!

no one?

the clutch line and fluid level are fine?
    Green Crew #7

Please donate and support EPHatch.com: Greenie Status, License Plate Frames, Banner & Small 'ephatch.com' Decals

Was your WTS/WTT/WTB closed? Please read the following: link 1 & link 2

clutch/slave cyl is new to bearing and pilot are old enough mtf3..

Wtf did i just say lol, i mean the clutch is replaced not so long ago (last summer) i didn't replace the throwout bearing/pilot bearing and did not resurface the flywheel. it was fine for one year however before and after the clutch job my clutch was biting at the floor so it wouldt disengage fully.

after maxing out the cmc adjustment it was fine for one year but now its crap again including strange vibrations...

found problem, one year old RPC stage 1 clutch wtf:
    ive replaced it this weekend for a brand new rpc lightweight flywheel, exedy oem clutch and did al the seals and new axle.
    Car drives awesome again!

Thread Information