Hello,

Years of trouble free service from my JRSC until recently and have traced it back to what I believe is the culprit.

At wot or close to it, I am only ever getting to 0 PSI on my boost gauge then it's back to around -20 at cruising or idle. I first thought that the belt was loose and checked that and it is tight but I adjusted it to be a tad bit tighter while making note of the original position and what I had increased the tension to with the adjustment screw.

I test drove it but it made no difference whatsoever. I got up underneath the car and since our actuator bypass valve is so conveniently located underneath the JRSC, I was able to, with a long screwdriver gently try to actuate the little valve that the actuator valve's rod hooks into. It only moved 1/16th if I had to guess and that makes me think that either the actuator or the valve itself is stuck closed and unable to be opened.

I forget which way it is on these units, if closed is for boost and open is for bypass.

Has anyone encountered this issue, did you end up replacing the actuator and if so, where did you purchase a new one from because the cheapest I could find the actuator for was a thieving 200.00 from none other than supercharger.com who doesn't even list our application any more.

I'm open to suggestions or options that may not have been thought of yet.