Close

Thumbs up Checking back in.. on the hunt for leads for a new EP3

What's going on guys... Looks like a lot of people have moved on, but still occasionally come back to see what's up. I guess I'm one of those people lol. Wasn't as active here as I was on H-T, but I'm here for a specific reason; to look for another EP3.

I don't know if anyone has any info/leads on where to find a nice, clean EP3, but if you do, I'd love to know about it. I'll be moving to the DC area sometime soon I think, but I'd be willing to travel for the right one.

My two key things are looking for it to either already be swapped or for it to have the JDM bumpers and such done on it (looking for the facelift 04-05 is possible).

Anyway, I hope everyone is doing well. If anyone know of anything, I'd be super grateful if you would shoot me a message! Thanks!

If you're not on the Facebook groups, find them and get in. Lots of EP3s are now for sale, ranging from $2,500-8k. A swapped one will be a challenge, but they are out there too. Good luck.

Guy in FL selling one with JDM front and rear with Airwalker lip

Quote Originally Posted by tommy View Post
    If you're not on the Facebook groups, find them and get in. Lots of EP3s are now for sale, ranging from $2,500-8k. A swapped one will be a challenge, but they are out there too. Good luck.
    I don't even have Facebook anymore honestly lol.. kinda disconnected for the past year, but maybe I'll venture back just for that reason.

I don't mind doing the swap later, so as long as it's a clean body with some basic mods I'd be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by STP03BlueSI View Post
    Guy in FL selling one with JDM front and rear with Airwalker lip
    I'd be interested in knowing more. Any more info?

I've been popping in time to time because I have a serious urge to get back into the EP3 game. I loved this car and I want to buy another, to finish everything I never got around to the first time.

FWIW I was shopping recently, mostly keeping an eye on Autotrader and Ebay... Then I used SearchTempest to search Craigslist nationwide and came up with loads of candidates. Nearly bought ones out of TX, FL, and SC, then finally found a good one for cheap in FL.

$0.02,
    FC
    Last edited by Johnny; 06-03-2009 at 11:44 AM.

Thread Information