I have a 2005 ep3 usa si version. I bought 2008 k24a2 with 128k for 900$. I bought the 2005 rsx type s tranny with 50k for $1000. I think I made out good.. ANYWAY.
Problem #1. I was told the 05 tranny is high frequency, and our ep3s are low frequency...
Problem #2 the k24 is drive by wire so It would be difficult to make this combo work??
Problem #3 when I buy a clutch I would be buying it for the tranny correct because of the spline?
Problem #4 can I use the k20a3 ecu and have kpro put in it and use it on the trans I have and motor? Or would I need to buy a 02 04 rsx ecu and kpro that because apparently the 05 06 cannot be used because of the security and they are "trash". Says a guy from Hondata..
Problem #5 would the 05 trans work with a 04 ecu kpro?
Problem #6 can I use any k series harness with a k24.
Most of the questions im asking I asked Hondata but they didn't know much. I thank you before hand to anyone who can help
I'm not new to the site I just made an account today. I am mechanicly inclined also so I do know technical words. I would love for someone to chim in who has done this before but if anyone can help me clarify what i need to make this work without buying extra parts. I know I NEED crv mount and kpro. Just don't know if I need a new harness or what else. I also will be doing k20a2 oil pump and water pump on my k24.