Close

New here Hello all🙌

Hey guys and gals new here just picked up my 03 ep3 one owner 50k all original stock. I must say I have had evo's, sti's, and st's but this car just feels the best for some reason. The power may not be there stock but it is a fantastic drive. I'm bringing this little Smurf to the shop next week for I,H,E, and hondata. I was wondering if you guys recommend anything else I should do to the car I'm going for the whole all motor thing not boosting or anything lol.

Welcome to the forum - the Hondata chipping gives it a nice little bump. Given what you're doing, if you're not going catless, a Magnaflow cat would be good. But then you've kind of maxxed out, so I would look into suspension, wheels, tires, lsd, rear swaybar to maximize the fun in driving the car. Despite the options being limited for who makes things for our little breadvan, there still some goodies out there. Enjoy.

Oh, and come to Street Scene in Syracuse on the 19th - you'll get tons of ideas. That's probably the best thing you could do to understand your car's potential.

Awesome thanks man i will try to make it. Suddenly got the crazy idea of possibly buying a 17 civic turbo kit for it and build it around that, haven't seen anyone use that turbo yet so I said why the heck not if it won't run me over my budget and if it actually works lol.

Welcome!

hi nice to meet you :)

Thread Information