Close

big block turbo club superchargedk20's Avatar

Wow it's been a long time

Man haven't been here in quite sometime. Figure I would drop in and say hello. Wonder if any old school members are still on here ? Anyways just thought i would share my rides with you guys. The current cars consist of a 2003 evo and a 2017 wrx. Hope you guys enjoy
    I bought the evo bone stock last yr with only 16k miles on her . Since then I added a magnaflow exhaust, invidia dp, ets intake , ets catted tp, turbo xs bov and ets intercooler kit. Dynod at 280 whp but getting re tuned on the 31st

Video of the new bov
    https://youtu.be/kOsRDO24qNM

The wrx only has a MAP exhaust system

Obvious question: which one do you like better? Glad to see you dropped on by - wish that more OGs would come back and add some discussion / traffic to the site.

Evo for sure. How's ephatch been?

I still hang around here time to time. I always loved this forum and the EP3, so I cant help but check in every so often. I bought a 2017 WRX myself and I really love it. Been considering an EP3 for a project, but admittedly I'm also shopping for an AE86 project as well. Depends which I find first and for the best price, I suppose.

nice, i have a 2016 sti and i love it too! i recently bought an ep3 as a daily but im having trouble resisting the call of the k20a2 =\

Quote Originally Posted by Strife View Post
    I still hang around here time to time. I always loved this forum and the EP3, so I cant help but check in every so often. I bought a 2017 WRX myself and I really love it. Been considering an EP3 for a project, but admittedly I'm also shopping for an AE86 project as well. Depends which I find first and for the best price, I suppose.
    What's up man. I remember you from back in the day!

Thread Information