Close

Climate control lights

I've read all the threads I could find about fixing lighting for climate control, ive varied the aftermarket stereo is wired correct, I've checked all fuses. I bought new lights even though many of old ones are good, no constant lights work above shifter, 3 light up when pressed but the illumination does not! When I ground my test light and touch it to the lights the test light turns on. Actually on all 6 lights!!! Very frustrating any suggestions. FYI all instrument panel lights and dome , exterior work fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog69 View Post
    I've read all the threads I could find about fixing lighting for climate control, ive varied the aftermarket stereo is wired correct, I've checked all fuses. I bought new lights even though many of old ones are good, no constant lights work above shifter, 3 light up when pressed but the illumination does not! When I ground my test light and touch it to the lights the test light turns on. Actually on all 6 lights!!! Very frustrating any suggestions. FYI all instrument panel lights and dome , exterior work fine.
    did you recently swap out the cluster? or install fogs?
    Green Crew #7

Please donate and support EPHatch.com: Greenie Status, License Plate Frames, Banner & Small 'ephatch.com' Decals

Was your WTS/WTT/WTB closed? Please read the following: link 1 & link 2

I have oem fog lights that I just put a new fuse in, but I ordered new bulbs and have not received them yet. I bought the car a couple months ago. So I don't know everything about it yet. I'm going thru everything on it, trying to get everything back to as close to perfect as possible. But my fog lights have power and cluster does. Those illuminations ( that I'm trying to get lit) have power, so I'm looking for suggestions? If it's a common issue, sometimes these things are some obscure fix

Thread Information