Close

check engine light

i did i obd 2 scan today and this is the code i get P0325( knock sensor circuit bank 1 or single sensor) and P0134 ( o2 sensor circuit no activity detected bank 1 sensor 1 ) where are these located and will it fix my CEL

Quote Originally Posted by ohio si View Post
    i did i obd 2 scan today and this is the code i get P0325( knock sensor circuit bank 1 or single sensor) and P0134 ( o2 sensor circuit no activity detected bank 1 sensor 1 ) where are these located and will it fix my CEL
    Do you resolve this? I have a P0325 I need to deal with. Are these generally just the sensor or something bigger? I am in Ohio as well - Cleveland area. Thanks

The Knock Sensors are prone to corrosion and then fail. They aren't that hard to replace just getting to them is a bit tricky ( Under the intake manifold between the thermostat housing and the starter on the block.

KaManDew - You were spot on. Had the pigtail wire harness to the knock sensor replaced as it was indeed corroded. Replaced the knock sensor as well for good measure. Issue resolved

Thread Information