Close

Thread: Any heads up?

Any heads up?

So I just bought an 02 ep3 si and I love this car. It has about 145k miles send the previous owner put in an aem cold air intake, new springs, and exhaust. Ive always been an enthusiast but don't know much tbh. I was wondering if anyone has any tips or heads up with the ep3 and what I could do to learn more about the mechanics as I want to modify it further

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by willieweinberg View Post
    So I just bought an 02 ep3 si and I love this car. It has about 145k miles send the previous owner put in an aem cold air intake, new springs, and exhaust. Ive always been an enthusiast but don't know much tbh. I was wondering if anyone has any tips or heads up with the ep3 and what I could do to learn more about the mechanics as I want to modify it further

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    MotoIQ recently started a project EP3 that you can read about here:

http://www.motoiq.com/MagazineArticl...ic-Si-EP3.aspx

That's a good series of writeups of what to do. All depends on your budget. But I'm going to break it to you that a lot of info is lost, there are precious few parts for our car these days, and there were never really that many to begin with. Budget is important to know here. Also, the Facebook group has much more traffic than there is here, as this site's kind of dead. Thanks.

Thread Information