So my ep3 all stock with 197000 miles and running strong has a strange idle issue. First thing in the morning it has a high idle around 2k rpms. Once hot, at stop lights idle goes to 1500 rpms for a little bit then down to normal range until I step in the gas it starts doing the same all over. I checked everywhere for vacuum leaks, there are no cels, I removed and cleaned iacv which seemed fine and replaced it’s gasket albeit it was not that dirty and it moved freely, I also cleaned TB and replaced TB gasket. Valves were adjusted. I cleaned reusable air filter, checked pcv operation, and installed new oem spark plugs . I noticed that if I turn off ac idle runs higher by at least 500 rpms and when I turn on ac idle goes down to the 1500 rpms so I am thinking maybe the iacv is an issue despite looking fine. Also, I do not know if this is related but I disconnected the throttle and cruise control cables when I took TB out, put them back and seem fine but now my cruise control does not work, not even the dashboard light when you turn on cruise control