Forgive me if I’m in the wrong forum but I have searched for answers on google with no luck at all!

I just recently purchased a 2002 Si with 164000 miles as a project car. Mechanically she is sound with the exception of the cooling fans. I can let the car sit for 20-30 minutes with no fan turning on. Even after I drove her back from a 1.5 hour trip, no fans on. The AC and the heater don’t work either.

I replaced the thermostat, the sensor that’s in the radiator on the bottom passenger side, the coolant sensor in the block on the driver side, the coolant and even did the wire trick to see if the fans themselves work. They work when direct current is applied. I also checked the relays, which were replaced just before I purchased the car. (Says the guy) I’m clueless on what to do next.

The guy I bought it from had it sitting up for 8-10 months prior. Before anyone asks or says, yes I did look the car over and I’m certain the fans were on that day.

The car has CAI, headers, and full exhaust. Nothing I’m aware of that can cause the fans to not turn on.

Has anyone encountered this same issue? Thank you for any suggestions and reply’s.