Close

Thread: Optional Parts

Optional Parts

Hello guys, how is everyone doing? Sorry if this has already been covered, but I’ve been doing a little research on what optional parts the EP chassis had when they were first release. I haven’t had any luck with anyone talking about it. I’ve come across several post on other chassis like the EG/EK/DC in other car forums, but nothing for EP’s. I stumbled on a interior map light kit that Honda use to offer back in the day, but that’s been discontinued. ( https://www.icbmotorsport.com/jdmciep3inli.html ).

https://www.handa-accessories.com/civicsi.html They have a list of some of the accessories there. Honda-Tech probably has a couple of threads where you can get an accessory listing, too. A bunch of JDM-only things probably is out there too, though like you found out, everything's sketchy at this point. Happy shopping! :)

Thank you for the site. I'll give honda-tech a try and see what I can find. Was doing a little research the other day on here and found a few things that members talked about. Some European cars had glove box with a lock. Someone else had mentioned other cars were offer with a mp3/aux option for their stock stereo. I thought that was pretty unique. Adjustable headlights that was offer in Europe. Hopefully I find more unique things.

Well, speaking of that, there's an adjustable headlight switch that you can get that fits into one of those flat panel covers, same with a coin holder. Both are pretty easy to find, and the coin holder even serves a purpose (3 quarters and one penny on each side to prevent rattles). And don't forget the Union Jack emblem for the rear hatch.

Thread Information