Close

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Holy Crap it’s been so long

Hey guys! I used to be a pretty active member on here years and years ago. I used to own a decently ripped out 03 NHBP EP until new obsessions took over and I made the dumb choice to sell it. Not sure how many OGs are still on here that may remember me but I have been getting the itch to buy another ep recently and it reminded me about the family that I was apart of here so many years ago.
    I spotted my ep on the highway a few years back and trust me, I kick myself for selling it each day. Anyway, enough rambling, just wanted to say what’s up to everybody and check in on the site again. Thanks guys!

Welcome back! Hope you find the perfect Ep for you.

How's your search going?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Rezurexun View Post
    How's your search going?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It’s going alright. I forget that a lot of these cars are pushing 17+ years old now so I can’t expect to find low mileage, super great condition ones. I do have my sights on a Taffeta White 04 that has front and rear CTR bumpers. Basically all stock a3 in it. But a ton of suspension mods done. The interior isn’t ‘great’ but that’s ok. I wouldn’t be leaving the A3 in. Don’t think I’ll go a heavy build on it. Just want a good daily to replace what I’m driving now (08 SRT Jeep)
    It’s priced right. Mileage is so-so (146xxx) and ive always wanted a TW Ep (because of Guardians) so it may become a possibility

I have an 04 silver with 110k mileage that's up for sale! Had most of the HFP installed!

I am in a similar situation except I never sold my EP3, I bought an Evolution X, it was a nightmare for me and myself and my friends all liked my EP more. Selling that car to focus on my EP has given me a ton of joy.. Ive ordered a ton of new parts for it and my only regret is that I didnt buy a second EP or at least work on a DC5 if I wanted something different.

Damn im here still no more ep3. Sold my 2002 in 2014. Bought anonther one in 2016 sold that too. Now i want another.

Thread Information