Close

Face lifted Type R front with HFP side skirts and HFP rear lip

Hey guys, cracked my HFP front lip pretty bad and body shop estimated around $600 to fix. The lip is discontinued and it is pretty hard to find it elsewhere. I know someone who is selling a face lifted type r front with lip for around the same price the shop estimated for just my lip. I was wondering if anyone has ever done this and could share pictures on how it looks or share your opinions on what you think about it. I'm hoping the type r front does not look too bad with hfp sides and rear.

You should do it,

I have full type-r facelift all around the car but I wouldnt hesistate to have HFP skirts or even stock 04/05 skirts. No one ever sees these cars anyway and I doubt even most Honda people know the difference between the HFP and type-r. haha

As for the rear though, Id definetly source Type-r bumper/Lip, to me it looks a lot cleaner and OEM than the HFP one which is a bit overmolded. Plus I dont know you but Im sure it will bug you looking at it and thats no good, Plus EP3 bumpers etc are cheap now if you can find it for sale.

Thread Information