Hey all, I know there are a bunch of threads on this dating waaay back but I just finished my swap this weekend and thought I would share my input on it. I have 233k miles on my 03 ep3 and its 3rd clutch was finally on its way out so I figured I should do the 02-04 rsx type s 6 speed swap since the old 5 sp would be out anyway. I did it in front of my house in the street and it took about 15 hours without power tools and no help. The only "hard" part was jacking up and aligning the new transmission alone... I spent quite a while digging through old threads so I knew what had to be done. I was really hoping to do a full guide on the famous "notch" for the shift assembly but either 2003 does not need it or 233k miles of abuse have worn it enough to shift into reverse no problem. I have not wired up the reverse lockout yet and I'm still unsure if I actually will. Like most people say, you would almost have to do it on purpose for it to happen. Unfortunately the transmission I got had a really worn out vss bore -(the hole that the oring on the vss seals on) which I believe is the culprit to a speedo wavering issue I have after the swap. It bounces around about 5mph. i did use my old 5 speed vss and aside from the wavering it reads accurately. The clutch and flywheel I decided on was a pretty big risk but surprisingly I am impressed with it. It was labelled as a grip racing 6 puck stage 3 clutch and lightweight flywheel on ebay for 160$ shipped. Seemed too good to be true, but I guess it can happen sometimes. I'm still in the clutch break in period so I haven't really driven it hard yet. But just normal everyday driving it has a much more linear power delivery and really wakes up the k20a3. I'll post here with more thoughts as the clutch breaks in and I get to romp on it more. I did not take many pictures but here are the few I did.

old clutch, almost to the rivets. Still passed the 4th gear stall test somehow

ebay "grip racing" 6 puck ceramic clutch, pressure plate, and 11 lb flywheel. Somehow a really good buy so far

Subframe removal was surprisingly easy. Just make sure to remove the ac line bracket bolt before you drop it.

new Transmission about to go in, if only I knew how hellish that would be when I took that picture...