Close

Thread: MadCityWI-EP3

MadCityWI-EP3

Picked up this 02 ep3 for $1000. Intake , wheels , DC header installed already the rest of the exhaust is in the mail. Other than basic maintenance you’d expect from a car with 190k like brakes , new struts, ball joints, wheel bearings, new hubs , and sway links , she runs well . Currently with all repairs and new exhaust I’m in it for $2000. Not bad and it’s a fun DD.

Not sure how to add pictures...

Nice find.

You need to insert pictures using the picture button or using BBcode or whatever this forums uses as IMG coding.

Above the text box for the reply, to the right of the Smiley button you should see several icons. One is for creating a hyperlink and unlinking, and another two are for inserting a picture and inserting a video into your reply.

Easiest method is inserting from a URL (the exact address of the pictures. If you host them on flickr, imgr, photobucket, etc., that's kind of the standard for the last 15 years)

Anyways, so did you get the 60mm DC Sports catback? I like that catback for a 2.36" pipe exhaust. Sounds good, not too loud, very mild-aggressive mixed tone. A bit of drone. Nothing unbearable. The price is very affordable.

That header kind of sucks, but its better than the stock manifold.

This is my eventual header.

Vadim is also using this header with good success so far.

http://1320performance.com/index.php...product_id=213

for a race header with an optional (and worth getting) 200-cell hi-flow catalytic converter, ~$450 is pretty good. $250-350 without the HFC.

Here's what that DC Sports SCS7029 sounds like on a stock k20a3 and DC Sports header.
    Idk if its the race header or the shorty header. It does make a difference, but the video host never specified I believe.

It already had the DC short header on it when I purchased it. It also has two exhaust leaks and I was trying to repair them in the most affordable way because I wasn’t sure how much I was going to invest in this car. I went with a spec d exhaust and a cat I got on eBay. Didn’t realize how much I’d get into this car and kind of regret going that route now ... oh well plans for the future I suppose. Doesn’t sound all that bad as it sits tho.

How much is the spec d exhaust?

Nice EPs everyone

I just picked up a silver one last week!

Looking great!

Thread Information