Close

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Need a little help

So I bought this ep3 couple months ago one of the side skirts is scratched and was wondering what kind of color my car is it doesn’t look like my brothers terrefa white rsx or my Honda Fit terrefa white by the look of it it was painted because I neede to remove some paint on the glass

https://imgshare.io/image/OLC8K
    https://imgshare.io/image/OL5SS

Ok, so that's an 02 or 03 (pre-facelift), though the answer is the same. Taffeta White was the only white offered here. So it could be a respray or really badly damaged by the sun, or both, of course. Best to get some Taffeta touch-up for the EP3 and see how different it is from what's on your car.

Quote Originally Posted by tommy View Post
    Ok, so that's an 02 or 03 (pre-facelift), though the answer is the same. Taffeta White was the only white offered here. So it could be a respray or really badly damaged by the sun, or both, of course. Best to get some Taffeta touch-up for the EP3 and see how different it is from what's on your car.

i understand but i set my car next to my brothers and my car is kinda diffrent than terrefa white

Could have been resprayed Championship White, then? Did you compare the white on the door jambs or engine bay?

Not door jams but they door jams is also painted because I could see some respray drip on interior parts

Thread Information