Close

Page 1 of 116 1231151101 ... LastLast

Small/Quick/Common/Dumb Question Thread (use this instead of making new threads)

EPHATCHERS!!!

Since we are starting to get a growing number of small threads, that are typically 1 post right/wrong answer threads, that don't need a discussion attached, I felt we needed this thread. Plus there are always those questions that it seems like EVERY new member asks. Hopefully this thread can act as a catch can for these types of threads.

RULES:

1) DO NOT LITTER UP THIS THREAD. Unnecessary, or excessive chat will be cleaned up if it gets out of hand...essentially use your heads, on topic discussion is acceptable, but keep off topic conversation to PMs and off-topic.

2) TRY NOT TO POST UNLESS YOU ARE ASKING A QUESTION OR ANSWERING ONE! This will help maintain rule #1.

3) FLAMING WILL NOT BE TOLERATED IN THIS THREAD This thread is to help with small, common, quick, and DUMB questions, so don't come in here if you don't want to read them, and dont get pissed because a member doesnt know the answer. In a perfect world we would do this on the entire site, but thats not the case.

4) This is for small/quick/common/dumb questions. IE: "What should I buy next? Why won't my car start? What is camber? How many quarts of oil should I fill up? Why is my transmission light on ? Where can I order this part?" etc

MOST IMPORTANTLY, think before you post a question that easily could have been found using the search feature. If you think your question deserves its own thread, please use the appropriate section.

I hope this thread will encourage more members to feel welcome, and help them learn more about our EPs

I borrowed this thread idea from zilvia.net since it's my favorite thread over there and ive learned more from it than anything else on that site, and hope we can make the same use of it here.

have fun and play nice
    my ep is white...

- We can talk numbers all you want, but the bullshit stops when the flag drops...

Quick question.

If i were to buy a replica Mugen spoiler overseas, the outer mounting points have to be shaved down right?

Quote Originally Posted by Type_R_Nammer View Post
    Quick question.

If i were to buy a replica Mugen spoiler overseas, the outer mounting points have to be shaved down right?
    yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssss

Thanks for the quick response. This thread came quite handy already :)

so if i run 245's with insane neg camber and slammed. will i rub???

just kidding!!!!! Hopefully this thread will reduce the said "1 post right/wrong" trend.

but 4srs, will i rub?

Quote Originally Posted by yyi View Post

just kidding!!!!! Hopefully this thread will reduce the said "1 post right/wrong" trend.

but 4srs, will i rub?
    My thought is yes most definitely, you'll need a roll and prolly a pull...I mean I rub with 205s in the rear unless I run camber

Glad people are taking to the thread, ill sticky it if people are getting use out of it
    my ep is white...

- We can talk numbers all you want, but the bullshit stops when the flag drops...

Bump for exposure...
    my ep is white...

Quote Originally Posted by RedSiBaron View Post
    Bump for exposure...
    Likin' that idea, and the idea of this thread
    Is it cool if simple question threads just get funneled here? Might clean things up all around and help people get some definitive answers.

Removing rear seats. How easy is it to remove and install rear seats? Is it just bolts and screws or will I have to break and cut stuff? After taking it out, will it be a pain to put back?

Quote Originally Posted by ttttrigg3r View Post
    Removing rear seats. How easy is it to remove and install rear seats? Is it just bolts and screws or will I have to break and cut stuff? After taking it out, will it be a pain to put back?
    removing the rear seats in cake. just start unbolting stuff until you get it out. it's fairly easy bc i tried it years ago when i first got the ep. at that time i was sacred to even attempt an oil change. putting it back in is even easier after you take the seats out bc you know where everything should go. if there isnt one already this would be an excellent opportunity to write up a simple DIY
    Green Crew #7

Please donate and support EPHatch.com: Greenie Status, License Plate Frames, Banner & Small 'ephatch.com' Decals

Was your WTS/WTT/WTB closed? Please read the following: link 1 & link 2

Quote Originally Posted by yyi View Post

but 4srs, will i rub?
    So expanding on this... Will 245's rub on a stock height ep3 (stock wheel size as well)? Thinking about running 245 r-comps in the future in H-stock.

Cool idea... kinda like an ephatch "Shoutbox" of questions lol.

how come i doesnt VTech?
    PSN: theehuggybear

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowEP3 View Post
    how come i doesnt VTech?
    YOU CANNOT HAS THIS VTECH SON!! YOU CANNOT HANDLE IT =P

technically u does vtec...just a crappy version..

Trouble makers...
    my ep is white...

Page 1 of 116 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread Information