Close

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Issues with Skunk 2 exhaust

Whats up to all the members her, Im new to this forum and new platform EP3 civic. I recently bought a EP3 a month ago and just purchased the skunk2 alpha headers/skunk 2 full exhaust. The install has been a nightmare. Oem parts were all rusted on and few bolts broke. Now I'm installing everything and one of the mid pipes on the exhaust is way off from the headers. Anyone have the same issue?

i actually just installed the skunk2 catback on my car today after work, replacing my very much past blown out magnaflow catback that has been on it for 10 years....lol

i actually have a dc shorty header and a ebay oem cat replacement. and it lines up for me but the ebay cat flange is too small for it and it has a 1/8 smal gap in the bottom just because how big the pipe is on the skunk2.

i was going to post on here to see if anyone had had similar issues like. i guess maybe an exhaust shop could fix that until i can get the skunk2 header

did your header come with the little adapter that makes it go from 2 bolt to 3 bolt flange.

it looks like you need that or even with that you may have to modify. as it says on the site.

https://puu.sh/ErTUr.png

Thread Information