Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

My 02 ep3 k20a2 swapped from VA *custom front bumper

Hi,

I'm new to the site and figured I would show my ride. I got this 02 ep3 from my friend who built this custom front bumper for it. The bumper is cut and has the bottom half of an em1 si. The eks were my favorite so this bumper made me fall in love with this ride. Even though I have always wanted an ek I wanted an ep3 recently because you don't see that many of them. With this car I got exactly what I was looking for. The car had an intake and suspension already and was sitting on rota circuit 8s. Since then I have swapped a k20a2 (kept the 5 speed transmission), type r wing, ktuned headers, ktuned highflow cat, ktuned exhaust, ktuned fuel rail, bwr lca, bwr tie bar, sparco seat, harness bar, drilled and slotted rotors, and went from the rota 15s to rota 16s and slips instead of the circuit 8s. The car is sitting at my friends while we are waiting on my ecu to get back with kpro installed. I bought his bride seats we will be putting in the car as well I am just waiting on back order for the passenger mount. I also have an injen short ram on the way as well. I traded him my white slips for his black ones as well and got a red valve cover from him put on that has pearl in it.

Last edited by stockep_; 10-27-2019 at 11:32 AM. Reason: adding pictures

sexy do they make white rotas 17's also looks so sexy asf <3

@Honda4lyfe Thanks! I'm going to try to upload some new pics soon once my mount for the passenger seat gets in off backorder. I don't know about rotas in 17s I never looked into that size of wheel. My friends had 15s and 16s the 15s I was rubbing on every lil bump and dip my cat/exhaust so I went to 16s and it was a lot better.

Quote Originally Posted by stockep_ View Post
    @Honda4lyfe Thanks! I'm going to try to upload some new pics soon once my mount for the passenger seat gets in off backorder. I don't know about rotas in 17s I never looked into that size of wheel. My friends had 15s and 16s the 15s I was rubbing on every lil bump and dip my cat/exhaust so I went to 16s and it was a lot better.

yea man im looking for white rims for my car but at the same time i need a k20a2 as well and new paint job i guess im just going to save plenty but u can check out my ep3 at instagram eve_ep3 i love your rotas tho

Turns out we already follow each other on ig 😁. My name was stockep3 on ig but now its _uchiha__itachi___ searched online looks like my wheels do come in 17X8 .

Get that k20a2 or k24a2 swap and you will love it!!!!

haha thats you? no way lol yea little by little i want a k20a2 supercharged

how much was that sparco seat?

I'll message you on ig so I can link the vendor I purchased it from.

So the guy put on a cracked wheel on my car had to get them off and he had my car leaking from valve cover. Fixed all the issues with my friend last night.

image upload

Still waiting on backorder for passenger base mount. Vendor said sparco had 2-3 week back order this is week 5 I'm waiting 😭 I want that passenger seat in bad

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information