Close

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

My 02 ep3 k20a2 swapped from VA *custom front bumper

Hi,

I'm new to the site and figured I would show my ride. I got this 02 ep3 from my friend who built this custom front bumper for it. The bumper is cut and has the bottom half of an em1 si. The eks were my favorite so this bumper made me fall in love with this ride. Even though I have always wanted an ek I wanted an ep3 recently because you don't see that many of them. With this car I got exactly what I was looking for. The car had an intake and suspension already and was sitting on rota circuit 8s. Since then I have swapped a k20a2 (kept the 5 speed transmission), type r wing, ktuned headers, ktuned highflow cat, ktuned exhaust, ktuned fuel rail, bwr lca, bwr tie bar, sparco seat, harness bar, drilled and slotted rotors, and went from the rota 15s to rota 16s and slips instead of the circuit 8s. The car is sitting at my friends while we are waiting on my ecu to get back with kpro installed. I bought his bride seats we will be putting in the car as well I am just waiting on back order for the passenger mount. I also have an injen short ram on the way as well. I traded him my white slips for his black ones as well and got a red valve cover from him put on that has pearl in it.

Last edited by stockep_; 10-27-2019 at 11:32 AM. Reason: adding pictures

Thread Information