Close

DC5 Megan Coilovers on EP3

So I've been searching through the forum and other sites on how to go about installing DC5 coilovers on a Ep3. People are saying to shave the rear bushing of the coilover so it'll fit and others are saying to drill. Am I making the diameter of the bushing bigger or am I grinding the bushing down, or am I drilling the hole where the bushing sits in? I've read that 3mm is the magic number. I'm new to this so sorry for any inconvenience.

EDIT* I know that I need to get the RSX tie rod ends for the front.

Quote Originally Posted by Mavis View Post
    So I've been searching through the forum and other sites on how to go about installing DC5 coilovers on a Ep3. People are saying to shave the rear bushing of the coilover so it'll fit and others are saying to drill. Am I making the diameter of the bushing bigger or am I grinding the bushing down, or am I drilling the hole where the bushing sits in? I've read that 3mm is the magic number. I'm new to this so sorry for any inconvenience.

EDIT* I know that I need to get the RSX tie rod ends for the front.

yes for the fronts you need rsx tie rods and for the back u need to grind down the bottom of the rear shock where the bolt goes in because the rsx is thicker

Thread Information