Close

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Question RHD to LHD center console fitment!

I have a 2003 EP3 with a cracked center console and was looking to build a Type-r replica. I see center consoles online for sale in so many places, but no one can confirm if the fitment is the same with no modifications. They look identical and looking to confirm. Can anyone confirm before I purchase?

I'm not sure if you mean the center console like the dash area with the radio/AC controls or the center dash with the cupholders/12v socket. Either way; no.

The center consoles themselves are not interchangeable. However, if you want to swap out certain components, like the shifter/boot, hazard button, 12v socket, ash tray, sliding cup holders/cover.. these can be swapped.
    Green Crew #7

Please donate and support EPHatch.com: Greenie Status, License Plate Frames, Banner & Small 'ephatch.com' Decals

Was your WTS/WTT/WTB closed? Please read the following: link 1 & link 2

Sorry, I did not specify. The cup holder and center console with the e-brake located at the rear is the one I was speaking of. The person who owned the car before me looks to be ignorant and very uneducated on what he actually had. He cracked the lower most front piece with the pocket closest to the bottom part of the dash where they meet and the part is discontinued. I was trying to get a replica Type-r built and need the badge for the cup holder cover. Thank you for responding with confirming it will not fit. I will continue my search.

That "center console" with the sliding console and cup holders will fit. But I'd switch out for the USDM cupholder tray, as they are bigger and hold manly US uber super big gulps.

the sliding lid and tray will swap right over. The actual console part may fit like tommy said but it's not exact. The curvature near the foot wells is slightly different. IIRC and you look at the underside of both, my consoles was marked for LHD or RHD

Part No for LHD is 77291-S5S-G01ZA
    Part No for RHD is 77291-S5S-E01ZA

Green Crew #7

Please donate and support EPHatch.com: Greenie Status, License Plate Frames, Banner & Small 'ephatch.com' Decals

Was your WTS/WTT/WTB closed? Please read the following: link 1 & link 2

Thread Information