I know it's a bit late, but I couldn't find all the info in one place and I wanted to make a place where people can find it without much effort.

So you got Kpro v4, and you noticed it says it supports wideband O2 Sensors for closed loop now, what does that mean and why should you care?

Well briefly, that means you can run any aftermarket wideband controller like the AEM X-Series (pn(30-0300 or 0310) and wire it into your Kpro and utilize it to accurately control your AFR in all conditions. What that means is instead of our stock semi-wideband from the factory which can only read accurately to about 12:1, not good enough for boosted apps, you can now see not only more accurately, but much more richer on the scale. That opens the possibility of running closed loop in boost, meaning you can set up target lambda, and you will get AFR correction to that lambda/AFR, and seasonal tuning if any, is as easy as adjusting the AIT compensation for your coldest and hottest days. no more winter tunes that aren't safe in the summer running in open loop (NO correction)!

All you have to do after you install the wideband and confirming that it works, is you wire the Analog+ (white) to Analog 0 (Red wire if you're using the wire header hondata supplies with the ecu and you keep black as ground like any normal person would), and Analog- (brown) to Wire/Pins 9/10 (black/ground wire, yes it has to be THAT wire, not just any ground). Reference Hondata's analog pinout here - https://www.hondata.com/help/kmanage...log_wiring.htm

Then you get into Hondata KManager, open your kal, and go to Parameters>Analog Inputs and click on Analog 0 in the top box. Name it whatever you want in Details box, and then select your wideband from Conversion in the drop down (in this case Wideband - 30-0310).

Then you go to the Closed Loop tab and select External wideband - Kpro input (KPro4 Only) and select your Analog0 from the drop down.

Save and upload your map and now you will see in KPro display what you see on your gauge, you can now use that in datalogging and boosted apps can use it for closed loop under boost. I believe if you have a v4 and a supported wideband, you should definitely do this. For NA setups, the OEM sensor is plenty good for the AFR range you should be in, so there is not much benefit. But the LSU 4.9 sensors are much better.

I believe this is pretty straight forward so I didn't do any pictures. If you have questions reach out to me on fb
https://www.facebook.com/TonyKisAwesome