Close

Need replacement headlights

I have the Depot lights now going on 6 years. Want to look stock now. Has anyone purchased the stock looking non OEM headlights like the ones on 1AAuto or Keystone. Honda lights are expensive and the needed rubber gasket for the unit is discontinued for order.

Okay all I ordered a set of headlights and they'll be here towards the end of the week. I give a quick review on install and quality.
    Last edited by weltall; 06-04-2009 at 04:47 PM.

Evening all the box arrived from 1AAuto today about dinner time. Lights are in there own box straped together. Each light is wrapped in a thick foam layered top to bottom. They look and feel just like the original lights. (I only have a left orginal). The only big difference I see so far is the rubber seal (Honda part# 33126-S6A-J61) around the main and high beam are not there. Tomorrow my plan is to put a thin layer of silicon around the light housing.

OK finally decided to work on the car today. I put a bead of clear silicone around the edge a few days ago. That went well not much to it. On the install side lights went into the sockets with ease. All nuts lined up good no problems. The tab that screws under plastic cover is a little tight but pushing up on housing helped to line up the screw. As for looks they look like the original light's. Body gap is the same as taillight by hatch and around rear bumper. Uses all the original type bulbs found on car when new. Only time will tell how they hold up.
    Last edited by SI in GA; 04-21-2021 at 07:14 AM. Reason: Typo

Looking to replace my headlights too. Can you post some pics? Thanks!

No way to post pics.

Thread Information