Hello, hoping anyone that drops by the forums can help me out.

Recently bought a 2002 ep3 from a guy that had this ep3 sitting for a while.

He blew a hole in the old engine and transmission and swapped another used k20a3/transmission.

Ever since then, it wouldn't start. I made an offer and started looking into it. Replaced and calibrated the TPS, coil packs, iacv off of ebay(probably a fake one), thermostat, did the valve adjustment, fuel pump, fuel injectors. car now starts.

BUT NOW

Today I was trying to do the idle learning by letting the cooling fans kick on twice. Idle is still a light surge, but then giving gas, the engine bogs down and sometimes dies. But other times just recovers and continues to idle.

Won't rev up AT ALL. Just makes loud intake noises. Will not trigger any DTCs at all!
Here's a video link to the noise it makes. https://youtu.be/G4AWjZtru0g
Performed a compression test. 180 across all cylinders cold with throttle open.
I pulled the MAP connector and it finally threw an engine light after all this time. was just a MAP open circuit code that cleared out. Tried checking for vacuum leaks and nothing is causing an idle fluctuating when spraying vacuum hoses or intake manifold. My Intake Camshaft Position Sensor is reading 0 degrees on my Honda HDS software, when I unplug the sensor when the cars is running, no changes but a no communication DTC that will clear when plugged back in

He told me that everyone thinks its fuel related as he said he had someone test the injectors but they dont spray hard, but the fuel lines aren't clogged. But I have new injectors.

I thought I had a bad ECU so got a hybrid racing immobilizer bypass to try a friend's ECU, NOPE SAME THING
Am I on the right track? I saw the last time I had a scan tool on it. The ELD Voltage would spike and numbers would turn red, but not storing a code for that either. Im thinking its a sensor somewhere thats acting up, or may be clogged. I tried the oil control valve on the left side of the block in the timing cover, clean.