Close

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Glix
    Oh and btw he's finishing the 1/4 in 3rd.

I just smoked u...
    15.6.... damn... is that possible... dont the flash adds more than 10 whp in addition to the extra rpm... im seeing a lot of people totally stock running 15.8s, i thought it would be more like flat 15 with a flash.

Glix
    Originally posted by chunky

so he got 2/10 improvement.

that's terrible!

10hp + 700rpm redline bump should have given him a sizeable gain.
    I don't understand why you think that's going to be a sizeable gain. the 700rpm redline is saving him one shift in the quarter.

10hp? you act like that's some huge gain, It's not. Hell RSX's get that with a cold air intake.

He also raised his trap speed by 4 mph that's not easy to do.

Seriously did you guys think this was going to put us into the 14's? Miamijdm barely hit the 14's with 150 shot of nitrous.

ephatch member
    How many run's did he do? I would have been there all night trying to figure it out!!

ephatch member
    hmm was hoping better than 15.6 but maybe this was a bad night

ephatch member
    Originally posted by Glix
    There was a hondata flashed rsx type s out there running 14.2...
    sniff....
    dayum, thats a good freak'n time for rsx-s. flash for the rsx-s makes it pretty respectable:)

OG EP3'r
    Some of you are retarded.....2.4-2.5 60ft times(sure as hell didnt see anyone ask what THOSE were) on a stock car.Sorry guys,but im at 1500ft,and BOLT ON 99-00s were riunning SLOWER than me.Did all of you really expect 14s down here? Crazy if ya did IMHO....I USED to trap at 85 and now in at 89 almost 90...Some of you act like this things suppised to lick your balls for you too....I got 4 runs in tonight,THATS ALL.Sorry if i sound pissy but some of you just dont get it.its more like a 15.3 sec car with just a damn ecu! NO ONE else here has hit 15s in a stock EP either,and i did before the flash.Stock EPS run 16.30s here and i went 15.80 with a 2.3+ 60ft time.....Look at the WHOLE picture here guys,damn....

I just smoked u...

I don't understand why you think that's going to be a sizeable gain. the 700rpm redline is saving him one shift in the quarter.

10hp? you act like that's some huge gain, It's not. Hell RSX's get that with a cold air intake.

He also raised his trap speed by 4 mph that's not easy to do.

Seriously did you guys think this was going to put us into the 14's? Miamijdm barely hit the 14's with 150 shot of nitrous.
    hmm... still with 10 WHEEL hp gain... i was expecting more, there are totally stock eps out there that runs the same time he did... not tryin to flame... just trying to understand.

Glix
    Originally posted by Si_Dra6NStyL

hmm... still with 10 WHEEL hp gain... i was expecting more, there are totally stock eps out there that runs the same time he did... not tryin to flame... just trying to understand.
    Dude there are no damn stock EP's running 15.6 that's the biggest load of crap ever.

OG EP3'r
    Run a 15.60 here in PHX STOCK and ill treat you like your GOD.HASport only ran low 16s in theirs,and ive NEVER seen another one come CLOSE to 15s.READ THE WHOL:E STORY GUYS.4 RUNS.THATS ALL I GOT.

I feel you Az....It wasn't that long ago that stock Eps couldn't make it into the 15's...if you could pull if a 15.4 with just the flash, then once hondata gets thier act together and gets a better program for I/H/E, we will be dipping into the 14's with no problem. I give Az credit for pushing his car to the limit so we know if we should buy the flash or not.

OG EP3'r
    Ya know what,fuck it.Someone else on the east coast will get the flash and run lower 15s because they are in the Nirvana of drag racing.What do you guys think 10whp adds anyways?Some of you have no idea.

I just smoked u...

Dude there are no damn stock EP's running 15.6 that's the biggest load of crap ever.
    haha... sorry, got my facts wrong. but anyways, i would expect more from a $600 product. maybe it would be better if he had I/H/E.

I meant to say if you could pull a 15.4 with a better 60 ft time.

ephatch member
    Good job bro!... Finishing in third is pretty awsome!!...much prop's...

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information