Close

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Glix
    The people that have I/H/E on this site aren't running below 15.5 if I remember correctly.

What's Myeverlovin's best time? It sure as hell isn't much better than brett's with just an ECU.

ephatch member

Thumbs up

thanks Az for having the balls going out and being the first person to do this.

OG EP3'r
    Glix will be in the car Saturday,he can give YOU HIS IMPRESSIONS.FYI,i was pulling on a modded GSR tonight..Get the idea now about what cars run here guys? Im not at Maple Grove or Atco for gods sake.....

Originally posted by Az02Si
    Some of you are retarded.....2.4-2.5 60ft times(sure as hell didnt see anyone ask what THOSE were) on a stock car.Sorry guys,but im at 1500ft,and BOLT ON 99-00s were riunning SLOWER than me.Did all of you really expect 14s down here? Crazy if ya did IMHO....I USED to trap at 85 and now in at 89 almost 90...Some of you act like this things suppised to lick your balls for you too....I got 4 runs in tonight,THATS ALL.Sorry if i sound pissy but some of you just dont get it.its more like a 15.3 sec car with just a damn ecu! NO ONE else here has hit 15s in a stock EP either,and i did before the flash.Stock EPS run 16.30s here and i went 15.80 with a 2.3+ 60ft time.....Look at the WHOLE picture here guys,damn....
    I am looking at the whole picture.

the 700rpm saves you one shift. that's easily .1 or .2 second right there - not to mention that you spend more time in 1st and 2nd gear.

as for going from a 15.80 to a 15.60, most peple are able to lower their 1/4 times by .2 tenths with just an intake. I guess since the hondata gives 10hp, it's about the same as an intake - but it should give better gains b/c of the higher redline.

There was another guy up in jersey I think who posted about hitting high 15's in his stock EP, and he weighs over 250lb.

The increase in trap speed is promising - i'm guessing that with a better 60ft time you'd be able to nail down a 15.4 or better. The fastest EP drivers have put down 2.2xx 60ft times. I myself have been stuck at 2.3xx due to my balding stock tires.

So chill out, it wasn't your best night, but I think we both know that the hondata should make an EP faster than a 15.6s car.

Wasn't MiamiJdm running 13's with the 150 shot?

OG EP3'r
    BTW nice meeting you Jared.....

ephatch member
    jus curious, what do gsrs pull on that track?

OG EP3'r
    Sorry if i sounded harsh chunky,but seriously,did people expect me to drop 1 FULL SECOND? I mean come on,time to get real,ya know???Ya know what,Glix is going to drive this thing,and maybe hell post his impressions of driving it later this weekend.Remember guys,different conditions at different tracks.Best i ran at this track with i/h in my 00 was a 15.80.....hmmmmmmm...getting it now guys???

ephatch member
    Miamijdm was in 14's with just a 50 shot

OG EP3'r
    Originally posted by IceD out N CALI
    jus curious, what do gsrs pull on that track?
    Bout the times i ran tonight guys,15.50s or so.

Glix
    BTW nice meeting you Jared.....
    You too man, maybe I'll buy you lunch on saturday ;)

I have to be at arrowhead honda by 2:00pm though.

OG EP3'r
    Ok,look at it this way...How much does a header cost? How much faster does it make you? Catch my drift???

I just smoked u...
    Ok,look at it this way...How much does a header cost? How much faster does it make you? Catch my drift???
    ya i get ya. does anyone else on ephatch have hondata?? or r u the only one?

Sorry if i sounded harsh chunky,but seriously,did people expect me to drop 1 FULL SECOND? I mean come on,time to get real,ya know???Ya know what,Glix is going to drive this thing,and maybe hell post his impressions of driving it later this weekend.Remember guys,different conditions at different tracks.Best i ran at this track with i/h in my 00 was a 15.80.....hmmmmmmm...getting it now guys???
    I wasn't expecting one full second, but I was expecting about a 1/2 second drop.

http://ephatch.com/forum/showthread....&threadid=3493

check that thread to see how the other folks are doing.

How close to the fuel cut were you shifting? and what launch technique were you using? dump and run, or feathering?

Glix
    Yah, Chunky aren't these your stock times? I can't see how you have room to talk about who can and cannot drive.

1/4 = 16.544
    60ft = 2.471
    trap = 79.50 MPH

1/4 = 17.233
    60ft = 2.826 <-- the reason why it was such a bad run
    trap = 82.27

OG EP3'r
    2.45 60ft,and i was NOT shifting at fuel cut.I was prolly more like at 7500.Sorry guys,i did get on it,but i have to drive this car everyday,remember that also.For ME,fuel cut is about where 8200ish would be,i was at about 7800 indicated?I was NOT trying to rag the hell out of the car tonight.I wanted to see what kinda gains i got,and i was happy as hell when i hit 15.50s...Everyone and their damn brother was asking me what i did to the car to make it run mid 15s,since like i said,on THOS TRACK,EPs do NOT run ANYWHERE NEAR mid 15s stock.BTW,i was slipping the clutch at 3k and bogging badly,then spinning like MAD going into second gear.If i could get a dozen runs or so in there would be low 15s posted for sure.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread Information