Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cost of Type R?

ssvr6
    Originally posted by Pradamuimui
    From my source we should start hearing about the SiR around June or so....and that it will be here on our shores in September. I have already worked out a deal to get one for $100 over invoice since Ive had so many problems with my Si. I was told that it has 220hp with a Brembo brake kit, and that it will be badged SiR. Same body, same chasi, everything...just like our Ep's. The only difference will be the motor and the brakes I believe. I dunno about colors, but thats what I heard from a highly reliable source.
    Oh god...here we go again.

I'm still waiting for the new Civic SiR Type R that comes with a Dodge Hemi....

Steve

ephatch member
    The Euro R has 197hp if I'm not seriously mistaken and that is the car we will be geting here. There was an articl ein C&D not long ago about the Si. As a side bar there was a little thing about the type-R and they said that Honda had pretty much said "unofficaly that we would get teh type R in 2004.

ephatch member
    Originally posted by ssvr6

Oh god...here we go again.

I'm still waiting for the new Civic SiR Type R that comes with a Dodge Hemi....

Steve
    You too Steve? But I recieved info from a reliable source saying it was a V12 twin turbo engine from the Maybach... Oh well... :(

ssvr6
    Who's your source? My source is the Honda Chairman's Gardener's Brother's roomate. That might as well be straight from the man himself.

:angel:

Steve

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information