Close

Thread: Truth about JR

Truth about JR

Just found this browsing around. very good reading material.

http://tech.hybridgarage.com/tech/marc-jrsc-after.html

OrientExpress3
    I think that article is crap. I know two different people with jackson racing superchargers and neither one of them have had a problem. They have had theirs on for well over 30k miles and never had any sign of anything wrong with it. And the horsepower gains are very close to the numbers that jackson racing has on their sites.

Re: Truth about JR

Originally posted by blueiedgod
    Just found this browsing around. very good reading material.

http://tech.hybridgarage.com/tech/marc-jrsc-after.html
    that's like 10 years old. It doesn't happen to everyone. Just one of those things...bad mojo :p

Originally posted by OrientExpress3
    I think that article is crap. I know two different people with jackson racing superchargers and neither one of them have had a problem. They have had theirs on for well over 30k miles and never had any sign of anything wrong with it. And the horsepower gains are very close to the numbers that jackson racing has on their sites.
    I'm one of those peole have has had a jrsc for 30K miles. No operational problems. Replaced the belt once so far. For most of the time the car was left the way it was from the honda dealership that installed it for me. I know I wasn't at the full potential due to the conservative tuning the dealership did. But it is still a blast to drive. Feels like have a v6 in my little car (99 Si).

Don't be scared away by one story. From what I can remember that happened a while back and customer service has gotten much better.

Jason

Thread Information