Close

What springs should i get for my 18's?

i have 18 in rims on my ep3 and i wanted to know which springs i should get for it. i want to be pretty low, but safe enough from scratching on everything. i was thinking of the eibach sportlines, any suggestions?

ephatch member
    i'd get the neuspeed race springs-make those 18's look even better. also so you dont ruin your tires faster than necessary i'd also suggest getting a camber kit to go with that:)

Originally posted by IceD out N CALI
    i'd get the neuspeed race springs-make those 18's look even better. also so you dont ruin your tires faster than necessary i'd also suggest getting a camber kit to go with that:)
    yeah, that or some coilovers...full set if you got the cash

i heard some bad reviews about neuspeed race springs. anything else in mind?

Originally posted by Bushido
    sprint would be the next thing close to the drop of neuspeed, I like my progress, but am not sure how it will look on your 18's. Here is a pic of Hondaman's car with progress and 17's:

As from these pics, I guess just imagine that the fender well won't have as much tire in there, since I assume you'll be running a lower profile than he is.

ephatch member
    Originally posted by Bushido
    No probs with mine. They work and look good-especially on 18's(based on pics i've seen of race with 18's) who could ask for more:)

Thread Information